- Reviewing and correcting written material to improve accuracy, readability, and fitness for its purpose, and to ensure that it is free of error, omission, inconsistency, and repetition.
- Revising sentence structure.
- Replacing repetitive words with synonyms.
- Exchanging weak words for powerful words.
- Redefining concepts and story angles.
- Suggestions on goals of story
- Character arc and depth
- Use of dialogue
- Use of literary elements.
Content (Substantive) Editing
- Entire paragraphs may be changed.
- Decipher and remove information that does not support the theme.
- Improve flow by reorganizing paragraphs.
- Revise sentence structure. Improve flow.
- Improve clarity.
- Correct typos.
- Correct Grammar errors.
- Correct spelling errors.
Contact me to discuss your particular needs.